L'Barkery Whole Egg
Shipping calculated at checkout.
100% Australian Made
- Made with human-grade ingredients
- No Preservatives
- Suitable for dogs and cats
- Eggs are good for dogs and cats as they provide an excellent source of fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, and protein.
- Fatty acids are concentrated in the egg yolk.
- Fatty acids are consumed as saturated and unsaturated fats in a dog’s diet. A dog’s body breaks down the fat, and it is absorbed through the GI tract.
- Once inside, fatty acids are used to build and maintain body cells.
- Fatty acids also provide a delivery system for fat-soluble vitamins. Dogs are not predisposed to heart disease like people, so we don’t worry about their cholesterol.
- Vitamins are consumed as water-soluble and fat-soluble nutrients in a dog’s diet.
- Vitamins serve as catalysts and building blocks in metabolism, immune function, growth, and development.
These vitamins are concentrated in the egg yolk:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin K
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B12
- Folic acid
Egg Whites Provide Amino Acids
- Dogs need amino acids. Amino acids are consumed as meat and plant-based protein in a dog’s and cat's diet.
- A dog’s body breaks down the protein, and it is absorbed through the GI tract. Once inside, the protein is used to build and maintain muscles.
These nutrients are concentrated in the egg white: