Chicken Breast Jerky - Assorted Sizes
Cats and dogs can both eat our chicken breast jerky. We can honestly say our chicken breast jerky does not disappoint. It is the best chicken breast jerky you can feed your carnivore or omnivore. The health benefits of using our lean chicken breast jerky are plenty. Our breast is low in fat (2.1%) and calories but high in protein (88.9%), making it ideal for weight maintenance and pets with very sensitive stomachs and dogs with pancreatitis. Not to mention it is jam-packed full of essential nutrients and vitamins.
Your pet will not tire of our chicken breast jerky as a frequent treat as it is that so dam delicious.
Some healthy benefits of feeding our chicken breast jerky:
- It is an excellent source of lean, low-fat protein,
- The chicken protein lends itself to muscle growth and development and helps support healthy body weight and aid weight loss.
- Chicken breast is also rich in phosphorus, an essential mineral that supports pets teeth and bones, as well as kidney, liver, and central nervous system function.
- Chicken breast is also abundant in selenium, an essential mineral involved in metabolic performance—thyroid, hormone, metabolism, and immune function.
- Chicken breast meat may help boost your pet’s metabolism. Packed with Vitamin B6, it can help keep blood vessels healthy, energy levels high, burning those calories.
- Chicken breast meat is also rich in niacin.
- Chicken breast can help promote eye health as it is high in retinol, alpha and beta-carotene, and lycopene, all derived from vitamin A, and all vital for healthy eyesight. Your pet will always see where you are.
Oh yes, I am safe; you can feed me to your cat; all Loyalty pet treats are safe for your cat.
At Loyalty Pet Treats, we choose NOT to Google a generalised nutritional analysis on our products.
This analysis is done individually on LPT products at NATA registered laboratories.
Our analysis validates the effectiveness of our Nutrieseal® process.
This analysis does not apply to any other form of drying of these products.
Low Fat 2.1%