Spencer - Golden Retriever
The stuffing for Spencer was made using 53 recycled plastic bottles 🐬🐠
Spencer is a really cute extra large quality made realistic almost lifesize Golden Retriever stuffed plush dog in lying position. Absolutely beautiful with long silky fur that can be brushed using a regular pet brush and is one of our most popular x-large dogs, particularly for retailers with elderly clients.
Golden Retrievers were originally bred as gun dogs to retrieve shot waterfowl during hunting and shooting parties – hence the name ‘Retriever’. We were crossed with the Water Spaniel to ensure that we could also hunt in the water. I have a two-layer coat. The topcoat is water-resistant and wavy, whilst the undercoat is soft and keeps me cool/warm throughout the seasons.
Spencer measures 62cm/25″ from the tip of his nose to the back of his trunk.
May be claimed under 0103 Assistive Products for Personal Care and Safety (Code# 03-040000919-0103-1-1) or 0112 Assistive Equipment for Recreation.
- A bestseller for patients with Dementia
- Perfect plush dog sensory toy
- Comfort therapy toy for patients with Dementia
- The perfect companion for lonely seniors and residents in aged care.
- Lifelike replacement for a pet that has been lost
- Substitute emotional support animal providing comfort for people suffering from stress, anxiety, depression, PTSD, Autism and other mental health challenges.
- Made using the highest quality acrylic fur
- Made using 100% recycled stuffing
- Machine washable using chemical/soap-free cleaning agent
- Suitable for ages 3+
Part of the Bocchetta Plush Toys “Dog” Soft Toy Collection.